Thursday, May 14, 2009

aren't we hip?

Hello everyone. Guess what I just did? I started a blog. I know... you've been waiting on the edge of your seat for this:-) I thought it would be fun if our kids took turns "blogging" so you may see posts from them time to time. I also think this will be an easier way to keep everyone updated on our upcoming trip to China! I think it'll be easier than the group emails I usually do. So come and check often! In the meantime, this is Anita entering the modern age... actually not really, if I were really cool this would probably have something to do with twitter... but I'm still modern, just not very contemporary....

3 comments:

  1. yay! welcome to the future, dudes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I will be able to follow your adoptin journey.. here's hoping our paths meet in China!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I think it's totally addictive! I'll definitely check back and see what's going on with your family. :)

    ReplyDelete