Monday, May 18, 2009

our family


Hello Everyone! I thought I'd post a little bit about our family. We have three wonderful children that each came to us through adoption. Our daughter T is 14 years old and from Vietnam. Our two boys are J (who will be 14 in 2 weeks!), and R (12 years old.) Our boys are from Kazakhstan. All three of our children were older child adoptions. The boys were 9 and 8 years old at the time of adoption and our daughter was 13. We are currently adopting another little girl from China. C is 9 years old. We expect to get our travel approval by the end of May!! We are all so excited!!! I'm sure as the weeks go by we'll have lot's to post about as our travel time gets closer:-)

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful to finally put faces with names. You have a beautiful family.sorry about the deleated comment didn't know I was logged in under my son's name.

    ReplyDelete