Thursday, June 18, 2009

See you on the otherside of the world!

We are going! We leave for the airport at 6am tomorrow morning! I don't think I'll sleep at all tonight:-) I can't believe the time has actually come for us to go. I packed things for C this afternoon... some clothes, toys etc. It felt unreal. R was helping me pack and he said, "Wow, I remember when you bought those things and now you're packing them. It's getting me really excited! C is finally coming home!" I think it's hitting all of us- we're going to China in the morning:-) !!! R keeps going on and on about the Zoo in Guangzhou. He really wants us to see a Panda:-) Augh, I just started crying! I'm suddenly feeling very emotional. We've been waiting so long for this little girl! Anyway- hopefully we'll be able to blog while there, if not we'll do lot's after we get home! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love you! I hope you have a safe trip and get that girl home ASAP!

    ReplyDelete